Muhammad Iqbal Bahoo is a Pakistani sufi singer. He was born in Gurdaspur, Punjab, India, but migrated to Pakistan after Independence, and settled in Lahore. Iqbal Bahu mastered the Sufi tradition of the well-known Sufi saint Sultan Bahu. He sungs many Sufi songs for Radio Pakistan and Pakistan Television and was awarded the Tamgha-i-Imtiaz honor by the Government of Pakistan in 2008.
Songs of Iqbal Bahu
Following is a list of Iqbal Bahu's Punjabi songs. Some of these are based on lyrics by Sufi poets of Punjab while others are folk. Listen to them online or download mp3.
- ♪ Alif Allah Chambay Di Booti Sultan Bahu
- ♪ Baghdad Shahar Dee Kiyaa Nishani Sultan Bahu
- ♪ Bullah, Kih Jana Main Kaun Bulleh Shah
- ♪ ChaRh Channan Te Kar Rushnai Sultan Bahu
- ♪ Dil Darya Samandaron Doonghe Sultan Bahu
- ♪ Eh Tan Mera ChashmaN Hove Sultan Bahu
- ♪ Heer Waris Shah Waris Shah
- ♪ Jo Dam Ghafil So Dam Kafir Sultan Bahu
- ♪ Maye Ni Main Kinnu AakhaN Shah Hussain
- ♪ Panj Mehal PanjaaN Wich Chaanan Sultan Bahu
- ♪ Sabit Sidaq Te Qadam Agere Sultan Bahu
- ♪ Saif ul Malook ( Safar ul Ishq ) Mian Muhammad Bakhsh